Reakiro has been recognised for the Best Extract-Based Tincture as well as being the Most Charitable Company
We won! We are so honoured to have won two awards at World CBD Awards 2022 which took place in Barcelona. Reakiro has been recognised for the Best Extract-Based Tincture as well as being the Most Charitable Company.Being honoured at this prestigious awards ceremony is an amazing symbol of the whole team’s strength across this past year.
Our Extraction Facility
- Located next to Katowice – the largest industrial center of Southern Poland.
- Favourable location right in-between 2 international airports, aside A4 pan-European highway.
- 1,500 sq.m of the production facility and over 1,500 sq.m. of warehouses.
- The highly qualified production team lead by the Doctor of Chemistry.
- State-of-the-art extraction line using food-grade ethanol at sub-zero temperatures.
- In-house distillation unit for high-potent amber CBD distillate.
- Own THC degradation unit for high-potent CBD oil or distillate at THC below 0.2.
- 2 highly productive encapsulation lines for great-looking soft gels.
- Highly efficient French bottling line for 10 ml and 30 ml oils and sprays.
- Fully compliant HACCP, GMP, GHP certified facility.
Quality Control & Compliance
We work with independent, qualified specialist cannabinoid testing laboratories on biomass and spot testing of our products.
- Manufactured in our own facility, our products comply with Food legislation Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers and Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 on cosmetics products.
- Our cosmetic products are manufactured in GMP compliant facility.
- Considering the latest changes regarding novel food, Reakiro is in the process of preparing a technical dossier in order to submit a novel food application. The process of authorization is long and may take up to 12 months.
- We only use EU approved strains of Industrial Help that comply with the limitation of 0.2% THC. We provide the following certification
- The legal status covering the sale of CBD remains positive but “evolving” in most EU countries
- There are three critical areas affecting the legal status;
- Topical products require standard cosmetic testing compliance –Challenge test, toxicity, stability, and microbiological tests
- In accordance with article 4.2.2 (WADA) of the world anti-doping code, Cannabidiol (CBD) is no longer prohibited for professional athletes. Full Swing range contains Broad Spectrum THC free product, allowed professional sports
- No health claims can be made